How Covid-19-related crime infected Europe during 2020
While the COVID-19 pandemic is first and foremost a global public health crisis, it has also proven to have a significant and potentially long-lasting impact on the serious and organised crime and terrorism landscape in Europe as well as the ability of Member State law enforcement authorities to counter security threats.
Download the report
"How COVID-19-related crime infected Europe during 2020"
Since the beginning of the pandemic, Europol has produced a range of reports to law enforcement partners, policymakers and the public.
- Staying safe during Covid-19 : what you need to know !
- How criminals profit from the COVID-19 pandemic ?
- Beyond the pandemic - What will the criminal landscape look like after COVID-19?
- Beyond the pandemic - How COVID-19 will shape the serious and organised crime landscape in the EU ?
- Catching the virus cybercrime, disinformation and the COVID-19 pandemic
Source: Europol, 12 september 2020